HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR FACEBOOK ADS PERFORMANCE
Facebook is one of the best social platforms which can be used to advertise a brand. This platform can make you reach to as many people you want to be provided you utilize it correctly. However, Facebook algorithm complexity is a major hurdle in the online marketing of any brand.
Facebook Advertisement is easy; however, you just can’t shot an arrow from the bow and hope to the fine winning audience.
So everyone is incorporating the same strategy so how to make your company stand out? Rather than enjoying mediocre results you can increase your competitiveness by intelligently engaging your customers by selling your high prepositions.
When running ads on Facebook, you obviously want to know how your campaigns are doing – and you want to push for the best results possible. Tough ROI is the most important metric but in order to —yourself, it will take a lot of time. So for a shortcut, many people focus on CTR-Click through Rate.
So in order to increase your CTR, you need to boost the performance of Facebook ads. Here are some ways to enhance the performance of your Facebook ads:
Select the Right Audience:
This is the most important step as you need to target the right audience for your ad. If you will target Pepsi to Fanta Lovers, will you get high rates? The answer is simple, NO.
We cannot deny you might get some traction upon digital ad spending but it will not turn to customers for sure if you do not target the audience.
So your audience selection will be based on these parameters:
• Geographic Location: Select the right geographic location. For instance, your ad is targeted for people living in people living in Islamabad then you don’t need to target whole Pakistan.
• Age and Gender: Most of the products will not be suitable for all age groups. For instance, you are advertising a baby product and target it to people aged 60 plus is a bad idea. Mother of small babies will be between 20 to 50 years.
• Detailed Targeting: Facebook detailed targeting allows you to find your niches from plenty of segments in terms of behavior, interests, and demographics. You need to target these capabilities effectively to filter the audience that you do not want to target.
• Ad Placement: When it comes to ad placement, Facebook facilitates you with multiple options. If your ad needs more space to effectively target your audience, it’s better to target it in Newsfeeds and desktop.
Improve the Looks of your Ads:
Now when you will be targeting your audience in the right way so now Facebook will target your audience to the right audience. However to make this advert compel people towards itself, you need to make it visually appealing, only then you will enjoy extensive reach of Facebook.
Make the design of ads so appealing, that people are compelled to click it. So in order to increase the chances of people clicking your ad, focus on:
• Headline: Your Headline should be like a magnet so it will compel people when they will read it.
• Body text: In the advert, there are multiple places to add content. If you will use it effectively, you will be able to get more audience.
• Image: In Facebook adverts, 80 percent of the space is dedicated to image. Even if the content is effective, your image speaks louder than words. SO use image wisely.
• CTA Button: CTA Button must be in the perfect place so that if someone wants to subscribe to your product, he doesn’t have to find it out.
• Type of Ads: This is the most important thing to ponder. If you are in an e-commerce store, Facebook Carousel ads will perfectly work for you. However, you can also use video ads and lead ads if you want to capture leads.
Know the Objective behind your ads to create Solid offer:
By now you know that how much killer ad and right audience matter. However, there is something even more important. If you do not have any solid offer and reason behind the ad, you will end up getting no traction even if many people are seeing it.
To want more audience interested in your company, you need to provide them with something unique. It all depends on the objective of your ad.
• Lead generation
• Page likes
The Bottom Line:
The time you post on social media platforms also matters so time your posts just right. Here is a guide that might be helpful for you. Moreover, after following all these steps, go for A/B testing that will make you know where you stand. Don’t forget to use social proof to increase your conversations with clients.
These were the three basic and easiest ways to make your business effectively marketed on Facebook. Do follow these steps and let us know whether they were beneficial or not.
Do you like the article? Let us know in the comments section below.